Skip to content
Planning A Party? Here Are Some Tips From The Checkers Entertainment Team
- Invite your guests at least one half hour before your entertainer arrives. It’s more fun to be at the party early to create excitement for when the entertainer arrives.
- Have name tags for all the participants.
- Turn off all televisions & radios.
- Make sure your batteries are charged for your camera. Have your camera or telephone handy for unexpected surprises.
- Keep the adult noise to a minimum. It’s hard for the entertainer and the children to stay focused through talking.
We Recommend That You:
- First – Have your entertainment.
- Second – Open the gifts.
- Last – Have the food last so you won’t have to deal with a small crowd on a sugar buzz. Send them home with a sugar buzz!!!! Your day will be less stressful.
2 Final Reminders:
- NO SMOKING!!!! Some children and adults are allergic to cigarette smoke.
- Enjoy The Day – don’t sweat the small stuff, like the mess you can clean up later.